14 Oct Senior Financial Analyst
Sr. Financial Analyst
Location: Houston, TX
Salary Range: $90,000 – $100,000
The Rowland Group has an immediate opening for a Sr. Financial Analyst with a growing oilfield services client in Northwest Houston. This role is responsible support of the financial monthly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, and capital and growth projects.
- Financial analysis activities including forecasting, planning, financial statement analysis, business process improvement identification, competitive and market intelligence tracking as it relates to pricing and organizational cost evaluation, benchmarking key business trends and ratios against ourselves and competitors, and other duties as assigned or required.
- Drive the financial portion of the S&OP process. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Coordinate the capital and manufacturing production inventory spending review process
- Lead scenario modeling efforts
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance
- Assist in the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan, long range plan, and budget process for the company
- Prepare presentations in support of leadership meetings
- Coordinate capital review meetings
- 5+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Proven financial and valuation modeling skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced organizational, collaborative, inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Advanced skills in the use of standard software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, and SAP
The Rowland Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet 24045Submit Resume