04 Oct Manager, Training and Organizational Development – 21790 ACCT
Manager, Training and Organizational Development
Location: Houston, TX
Salary Range: $100,000 – $120,000
The Rowland Group has an immediate opening for a Manager, Training and Organizational Development (OD) with a growing client in West Houston. The Manager will develop and implement an OD program that provides tools and processes that allow for a sustainable organization culture and values.
- Conduct organization assessment based on company culture and business objectives.
- Conduct training needs analysis as necessary to evaluate training program needs and recommend programs
- Develop and recommend effective avenues to obtain employee training; i.e., internal or external training, and coordinating with resources from other areas within the organization
- Lead succession planning in conjunction with HR to ensure appropriate position and individual participation.
- Manage performance management process
- Manage the assessment and development of individual development plans
- Develop and lead mentor/mentee program
- Manage new employee orientation
- Set-up and coordinate HRIS training module; maintain training catalog
- Prepare and manage annual budget for training and OD programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- 5+ years Human Resource administration experience with a focus on training and OD
- Experience in coaching
- Experience with professional development assessment tools
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Effective change management and implementation capabilities.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, HRIS
The Rowland Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/VetSubmit Resume