12 Mar Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Tulsa, OK
Salary Range: $55,000 – $75,000
The Rowland Group is searching for an Information Technology professional who is interested in an opportunity as an Infrastructure Engineer. This person must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment. The best candidate for the Infrastructure Engineer position will be a customer service geared individual who can set themselves apart.
- Provide IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware
- Maintain design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Responsible for technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Provide remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- More than 5 years of experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, ConnectWise CCPA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
- Possess interpersonal skills: such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Must have diagnostic skills of technical issues
- Exhibit service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
The Rowland Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet 22739Submit Resume