10 May Industrial Engineer – 18552 ENG
Location: Tulsa OK
Salary Range: $70,000 – $85,000
The Rowland Group is seeking a well versed Industrial Engineer for a great manufacturing organization in Tulsa, OK.
- Develop and modify manufacturing processes, analyzing problems and develop solutions to manufacturing related problems
- Coordinate manufacturing processes with other engineering personnel and process improvement teams
- Establish and maintain methods and work standards to insure efficient and productive utilization of company resources.
- Lead development of new or modified manufacturing processes and methods to reduce production costs, improve efficiency, quality, and facilitate processing
- Assist in updating and maintaining process routing systems to include proper routing sequences utilizing the preferred machining or assembly selection, tooling identification, and efficiency factors to provide minimum product cost
- Direct and instruct production personnel of process changes, tooling modifications, program changes, expected output, and other information
- Bachelor's degree in industrial, manufacturing, or other applicable engineering area
- Experience in a precision machining manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma, prefer Six Sigma certification
- Knowledge of manufacturing functions, including methods, processing, tooling, work standards, plant layout, and cost controls and reduction
The Rowland Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/VetSubmit Resume