13 Nov Financial Controller
Location: La Porte, TX
Salary Range: $100,000 – $130,000
The Rowland Group has an immediate opening for a Financial Controller with an engineering client in Southeast Houston. The Financial Controller will be responsible for evaluating and improving Accounting processes and procedures. CPA required.
- Oversight of the planning, directing and coordinating of the accounting functions.
- Timely and accurate reporting of all financial data and for providing financial reports.
- Responsible for delivering consistent, accurate and timely management information
- Lead and monitor process improvement efforts including Accounting Policy and Standards
- Adapt to changing situations and restructures tasks and priorities as changes occur within the business and organization.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls
- Oversee the monthly general ledger closing process
- Lead budget and forecast preparation
- Cash management
- Motivate team and evaluate team performance
- 10+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role in a service oriented business
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA required
- Strong Financial, Planning and Analysis experience
- Advanced knowledge of ERP systems, including set up and modifications
- Exceptional communication skills
The Rowland Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet 24209Submit Resume