26 Apr Electronic Design Engineer
Electronic Design Engineer
Location: Tulsa, OK
Salary Range: $90,000 – $100,000
The Rowland Group is in search of an Electronic Design Engineer for a manufacturing company in Tulsa, OK. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a dedicated team that is involved with the project from start to finish.
- Provide substantial technical direction for electronic board designs and testing programs to drive success in product performance and project deadlines.
- Guide the team in transitioning to designs with ASIC chips and hybrid modules.
- Lead the team in prioritizing and executing project schedules to deliver growth and profitability in support of the sales team’s strategy.
- Develop team members through coaching, training, and personal development plans.
- Manage personnel performance evaluations and issues promptly and effectively
- Support and communicate with other departments on technical requests involving production and customer sustaining work.
- Lead the team to maximize and secure Intellectual Property through active patent filing and competitive surveillance.
- Review all documentation to ensure accuracy in design, data analysis, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of product development through collaboration, integration and coordination
- Help build and successfully drive a 2-3 year product roadmap that increases market share
- Minimum of 7 years of experience designing electronic oil and gas tools
- Bachelor of Science or Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering required
- Proven project and people management skills
- Big picture thinker while simultaneously detailed-oriented to drive project success
- Advanced in PCB circuit design, embedded firmware, ASIC chips, hybrid modules
The Rowland Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet 22994