14 Feb Application Engineer
Location: York, PA
Salary Range: $65,000 – $75,000 Based On Experience
The Rowland Group is looking for an Application Engineer in the York, PA area. The Application Engineer will act as the intermediate link between the customer’s specific application requirement and the product’s intended performance capabilities. Application Engineers will understand the different unit operations within engineering and where heat transfer equipment is used in these operations. The right candidate for the Application Engineer will become familiar with selection sizing and ordering software.
- Interface with sales management to have an awareness of the strategic goals and objectives of the division, as it relates to his/her assignments.
- Engage with Engineering to have an awareness of the product’s performance parameters.
- Interact with Production to develop an awareness of the manufacturing capabilities and constraints as he/she evaluates new applications
- Participate in trade shows, trade exhibitions, customer visits, professional development seminars, etc.
- Familiarize self with heat exchanger design, bill of materials and order processes
- Troubleshoot heat transfer problems with existing systems by interfacing with sales channel and Kelvion technical resources
- Respond, support, and educate the sales force in the marketplace on a daily basis to accomplish successful negotiations with end customers
- At least 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must have a working knowledge of the heat transfer application as applies to HVAC and refrigeration
- Must have a working knowledge of evaporator and condenser designs
- Must be customer satisfaction driven and have a sales type personality while still being a strong analytical engineer
The Rowland Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/VetSubmit Resume